Review Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream #21 (Good, but not for dark skin)

by - Rabu, Januari 18, 2012

Hello, today I want to share my review about Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream 21 which I've used it about 3 months.

What does the Advertisement say?


Whitening + Anti-Wrinkle + UV Protection (SPF 42 PA+++)



Blemish Balm, also called BB Cream, is known to have been formulated as an after-treatment cream to help patients who have gone through laser skin surgery to soothe and regenerate the skin.
The M Perfect Cover BB Cream gives an even and natural-looking coverage with the soothing, moisturising properties of a cream. It is suitable for all skin types including acne-prone skin, and can be used as a makeup base or foundation.
My Story
Because too much people is praising it as the best BB Cream with the best coverage, who wouldn't dared and tempted to try? I bought this online from facebook (it's ready stock so I only needed to wait a day for it arrived), there's no Missha in Indonesia so the only option is buying it online (I don't have a credit card too).

I bought the mini size, light beige #21 for Rp. 100.000,- (it's getting more expensive by now I assume - just looked to the updated pricelist). So the question is why Missha? I thought I was going to buy BRTC or Skin79, but many reviews wrote that Missha is one of the best BB Cream so my curiosity finally preferred to choose Missha and I made it real by buying it.

Packaging
The packaging is- in my opinion- categorized as 'usual' with quiet attracting bold red color, the cream was packaged as a tube shaped, very simple but elegant. For first time using I tried the shade and luckily it suited me well. I was so glad.

Product Appearance
The cream texture is quiet soft but not too creamy so at first it's really difficult for me to wipe it smoothly to my entire face after cleaning my face with  my regular facial wash. It's getting dry so fast, but at the same time I should use it carefully or my face will look cakey.

Product Application

My Skin-color : yellowish, brown, Indonesian
My Skin-type : dry, oily, combination, large pores
Other : Acne spots, uneven skin-color in some areas

Some reviews said that we have to use moisturizer first before using the BB Cream, so I followed the instruction. I use Olay Natural White Day Cream for my base then I apply my Missha, it works well but I still haven't found a perfect score for this.

Coverage
Coverage is ok for me, but it doesn't last for at least 8 hours, referring to my work period where I need a coverage during all time I'm at office. After 3 hours, m face will look more oily and it shows the uneven tone color of my face. During the hot weather, it will definitely become worse cause glowing face don't fit the hot weather mixed with sweat.

So over all, for me Missha BB Cream is best when you're working inside building, indoor thingies, but not in outdoor, non-air conditioning room, just like my office (As in Korea, Missha M BB Cream fits during winter) haha... Sorry, but not working best for me.

The #21 shade is a little bit brighter than my skin, but after several minutes it will blend into my skin tone, and the next 3 hours, the worst part, the coverage is broken leaving an oily look. It's not suitable for hot weather and a combination skin like me.

My Rate

It's 3 out of 5
Will I purchase it again? I'm not sure, but as I read the review online about Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream #31 which is best for dark skin like me, perhaps I will try it :) So this rate may cause because it doesn't suit my tone well and my skin is extremely oily. So I should find other ways (or maybe other BB Cream) to fix this. 

You May Also Like

1 komentar

  1. Aku make bb cream loreal true match ok sih tp masalahnya bb cream itu bikin kulit jd berminyak, harga missa bb cream ini ngga semahal etude yaa

    BalasHapus

Selamat berkomentar, tinggalkan link pada username. Link yang berada di dalam kolom komentar akan dihapus. (Feel free to comment and put your link on your username ONLY instead comment box area, otherwise deleted).