Review Skin79 Super BB Cream (Hot Pink) Triple Functions

by - Rabu, Februari 22, 2012

Hello there- Happy Chinese New Year for everyone, how was the party? I thought that I would be able to make this Skin79 Super BB Cream (Hot Pink) Triple Functions review yesterday but I was so busy with the party and all of those family gathering, so I decided to write and finish this review by today. (All the pictures were taken yesterday, but all the text were made today).

So, about this BB Cream, my cousin, said that this one wasn't her choice for BB Cream since it doesn't have a good rank on coverage and doesn't last so well, causing oily result for her sensitive skin. But as I read others reviews, some people might say this cream definitely lighten their skins after some period and really remove their wrinkles. Wow! I could say. I need something to help me with wrinkles and dark circles around my eyes. OMG, on my 20-something I have to fight this problems, aren't this too early??? I miss my young skin. Ugh!

Let's begin the review anyway.

What does the advertisement say?
A triple function blemish balm cream that shields skin from premature aging with potent SPF 25, while whitening skin and reducing existing lines and wrinkles. The creamy formula effectively covers up skin imperfections, creating a perfect base for makeup and foundation. Skin feels and looks fresh, with a gorgeous matte finish all day long. Recommended for combination and oily skin types. By Skin79.
My Story


Since, I'm still on my journey to find my own perfect BB Cream, I really don't have the guts to purchase all the big size packages instead the samples/sachet version. First thing first, because what would I suppose to do with the creams if it ends up  breaking my face? To be honest, none in my family is addicted with BB Creams, all of them have sensitive skins and they already found what brand suits them most. Even I re-sell it again, I don't think I have time for that.

I got this cream wasn't because I intended to buy it but my cousin offered me to try it since she had few samples left and I was so delighted to try it.

Sample/Sachet


I love the sachet packaging, so lovely and cute with pink colors, it's small though and the cream itself is enough for 3-4 times usage in my case.

Cream Appearance


The nicest point is I can see that it matches my skin so well (or it looks like, it WILL automatically match your skin tone, blend perfectly). It lightens my skin a bit, really love it. As for the second picture, I used flash on the camera to see the shade, since without flash, the cream looks a bit to my skin shade.

Smelly? Yes, it contains a slight fragrance but I don't feel it's troublesome or something.

Coverage

I don't have any difficulties when applied it to my face after using my moisturizer, it's much easier to blend it. At first, I agreed that it doesn't cover anything- but after 5 minutes, I noticed the changes. It blended with my skin so well, nice coverage, didn't look so cakey and covered all my blemishes. 

But, not working best with my dark circles right away. Still had to suffer with this problems (It's not a good concealer in my opinion). 

For information, I write this review after my tenth times using this product, so I guess I've had already known the average result from this product (or I could say, for a short term).

It lasts for 4-5 hours before it will make my face so oily and I will need to blot it. But, since I've been using a finishing powder after BB Cream which made a matte look, this issue is no longer a big deal for me.

For additional info about my skin: combination- oily in T-zones, sometimes dry, acne scars and so sensitive (but dare enough to test many products, boo!). Skin79 Super BB Cream (Hot Pink) Triple Functions hides my blemishes in a medium level, but not my dark circles. Uh! The coverage is awesome :)

My Rate
3 out of 5
Because, it's average for me, nothing special and after several uses, I didn't find any significant changes on my face. Not even lighten my face that much. SPF didn't work magnificently too. Will I buy? 80% nope.

Hope this review is quiet useful. See you.

You May Also Like

0 komentar

Selamat berkomentar, tinggalkan link pada username. Link yang berada di dalam kolom komentar akan dihapus. (Feel free to comment and put your link on your username ONLY instead comment box area, otherwise deleted).