Between Now and Then, A Happy New Year 2015!

by - Selasa, Januari 06, 2015

I know it's late, but still I would like to say: Happy New Year 2015! Yeah, I didn't even write such a proper Merry Christmas 2014 back then, still I'm wishing all the best for you guys! Come to think of it, I don't write my resolution here - of course I have my personal target for my personal life or even in blogging, just some considerations have made decided to keep it private. But let's still supporting each other :) 

This year, I've promised to myself to dress up better, lol! So, let's start counting and hope I put a nice beginning.

December 28th 2014


I love this peplum-top, but somehow the picture makes me look like I'm pregnant. Or was it the cutting?

December 31st 2014


I designed this batwing coat myself and thanks to my dressmaker for making it so stunning. 

January 1st 2015


Starting the new year with a very simple and clean look, back to my favorite nude heels, guess have to search a new one.

January 4th 2015


You can call me a vest-holic, and you may notice that I wore the same skinny pants for two in a row - yes, I'm learning to do mix'n'match even more this year. Please show me your support!


Still on the same day, I ended up my day with my favorite backless cardigan, you may have seen it here

***

You can share your outfits post(s) by kindly put it on the comment box, see you!

You May Also Like

5 komentar

  1. Great looks. My fave is the first one.

    Jasmine x
    For a Real Woman

    BalasHapus
  2. You look great ....love the Outfits <3


    www.theeche.com

    BalasHapus
  3. ooh you changed your blog layout!! I love these outfits, especially the first and second one. I need to get some trousers like that :p Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!! :) x
    | Life as a Petite || Fashion, Crafts & Lifestyle Blog |

    BalasHapus

Selamat berkomentar, tinggalkan link pada username. Link yang berada di dalam kolom komentar akan dihapus. (Feel free to comment and put your link on your username ONLY instead comment box area, otherwise deleted).